HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA


I pledge to NIGERIA my country,

To be faithful, loyal and honest,

To serve NIGERIA with all my strength,

To defend her unity,

And uphold her honour and glory,

So help me God,

Amen.



Happy Independence Day, Nigerians!!! I'm so proud of my country. Today, we remember and celebrate our past heroes. Our story of Independence cannot be complete without them. They have done their part. What are you doing to consolidate on the foundation they laid many years ago???

Be the change you want to see.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE.

Let's play a quick game...who can recite the second stanza of Nigeria's National Anthem? You can? Ok! Write it in the comment section. No google please, no cheating. Maybe, there'll be a prize for the first correct stanza.

Blowing kisses your way,
Barby.

Comments

  1. Oh God of creation,
    direct our noble cause
    guide our leaders right
    help our youth the truth to know
    in love and honesty to grow
    and live in just and truth
    great lofty heights attain
    to build a nation
    where peace and justice shall reign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what we used to sing all through secondary school at FGC Warri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
    Guide our leaders right
    Help our youth the truth to know
    In love and honesty to grow
    And living just and true
    Great lofty heights attain
    To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tadaaaa! We have a winner. Kudos Uncle P.I mumbled some lines up when I tried to recite it and I was shocked. Like, simple National Anthem kpere??? Imagine how many people are like me or worse. A whole FGC product! I fall my own hand. LOL. I know better now. Maybe we should try States and their capital some other time?
    Please acknowledge ur prize when u get it.
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...