WITH LOVE FROM ME...

Hi ''Boos''...how the go dey go? What's been happening at your end? My mini vacation has been going on well, I can't believe it's a week already and almost over! But it's been worth every minute. I really needed the break and the space and I had to take meds for malaria too. I don't want to resume work feeling sickly and tired after a whole week break, that wouldn't be nice at all.

In other news, it was my birthday on the 3rd June and nobody wished me a happy birthday on the blog *cries profusely*, God is watching all of you oh. On a brighter note, I had a blast! Thanks for asking *side eye*. I'll write a post and share pictures of that day and my vacation in one of my subsequent post. I'll have done that now, but I'm experiencing some challenges with uploads and I'm on some self-imposed laziness too...

Meanwhile, how was the guest post by Frances Okoro? Did you learn a thing or two? Do you think saving is ''doable'' or was the issue over-flogged? Do let us know please. Like I said previously, it was/is a veritable material at this point in my life when I just started to work and earn my own money. It feels good to own and control your finances but it is also tricky as you may be carried away since there are no restraints on you and that's why I support that everyone should have some sort of financial discipline.

I think we can entertain some guest posts from time to time. If you want to be heard and have a post on the blog, please feel free to send me an email; barbiegirlie2003@gmail.com. Keep the post not too long please, and of course, they'll be scrutinized too, so we don't insult other people or their beliefs or force our opinions down their throats. I know we've not had our real life topics in a while, pardon me, I've been up to a lot of things, and I don't want to write haphazard articles that wouldn't be spot on. Once I'm through with my mini vacay, we can get down to business as usual.

Remember to post your comments using your default browsers (Internet app that were pre-installed on the phone) ONLY. I still get complain ev'ryday on how difficult it is to comment, thought we were done with that phase. Please if you still can't, contact me on facebook or any other social media platforms so we can find a way around it through personal interactions. From the experts I have contacted, I have gotten conviction that the problem isn't from the blog but maybe the reader's browser n co. I can imagine how frustrating it is to want to add your opinion, but after typing, you cannot post the comment, please don't be discouraged, keep trying till we overcome this phase together.

Have a super duper weekend mon ami.

Tell a friend to tell a friend to read the blog, comment and share...I appreciate y'all,
Barby.

Comments

  1. Welldone....hope ur mini vacay has bn fun...God bless U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it has...thanks 4 asking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday in arrears! Waiting for the post on all you got up to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my darling...looks like only you love me here *inserts crying face*. It is well. Post'll be up soon

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...