The Picture.

Hi Sugars, the week has been so good, I almost forgot to check on you guys. Not like I didn't have y'all in my thoughts, it's just that the days are either too busy in an interesting way, or I am too lazy to write in the diary. My bad, and I apologize. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me (even though I cannot promise not to be lazy tomorrow or the day after). So, how have you been? What have you been up to? What is the latest? Fill me in dearies!

Over the weekend, I went to my boss' new apartment, she had a combined housewarming and birthday celebration. Suffice it to say that I had much fun, she also prepared one vegetable sauce which I enjoyed very much. If you know me, you'll know that trying out new things (especially with food), gives me one kinda joy. Yeah, I am a foodie like that! So, I experimented with the sauce on my own at home, everyone that ate it, loved it and sang my praises. I didn't like it as much as I wanted to, but, peeps that ate it said I felt that way because I prepared it myself (does it happen to you? You prepare a delicacy and it tastes great in everyone's mouth except yours?). Very one kine feeling oh. But i'll try out the sauce again, till it tastes perfect in my mouth.

Meanwhile, yesterday was Aunty T's Requiem Mass (I'm Catholic, thought you already knew) and wake keep. She'll be buried at the end of the week in my village. Please pray for us. We all miss her. She's gone forever like that oh. Life...

Away from the sorrowful mood, a friend of mine used this picture as her dp...
Very disgusting! Please pardon me for offending your sight. What seemed like a friends talk suddenly started trending. Everyone was talking about the picture in different circles.

My honest reply to her was, I'll simply say ''Fix it Jesus'', and walk away. Aint nobody interested in this kitchen drama. She laughed hard. She said the guy might just be testing to see if I am a wife material. Very funny. If you think this way, I pirry you oh! You will judiciously clean hundreds of dirty kitchens, scrub thousands of toilets, mop million floors and your ''wife material'' will still be less than half yard and they will still dump you and move on to the next. Who you help then? Oh please! Who really started this wife material nonsense sef? If I may even go by their own words and definition, is a man with this kind of kitchen a ''husband material'' in the first place? If he can do this to himself (I believe he eats and drinks from this gutter of a kitchen), imagine what he can do to your heart? He'll shatter it like sand at the sea shore. My dear, no mincing words; R.U.N for your dear life!

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy cleaning, I enjoy making everywhere tidy. Be it the kitchen, bedroom, living room or bathroom and toilet. I clean. Because I HATE dirt. I cannot cope with a scattered room, more so a dirty kitchen where I'll prepare my meals from. My clean conscience wouldn't allow me. I'll keep pacing around till I get the work done. I don't care if it is your house or my house. I'll gladly clean your house, not because I want to be a ''wife material'', but because I love myself too much to spend one day in a dirty apartment. Shikena!

However, as much as I love to clean up, I don't like to be COMPELLED (directly or indirectly) to clean. Let me do it because I want to do it. Don't leave your house dirty and smelling because you know I love to clean (you wan catch me mugu abi? Lai Lai! You lie) LOL. I will just jejely leave you and your dirt to play catch up, I can't shout. Besides, who even says it is the lady's duty to clean up? If you clean your house by yourself, will your hand break? Will the house run away in shock? Abeg abeg abeg...leave matter jare.

Shout out to all the clean men out there, your reward is on earth and in heaven. Shout out to all dem ladies who will grumble when their moms send them on errands but they will gladly bend down and scrub and mop a guy's apartment...God is watching all of you in 3D. LMAO. And to dem guys making ladies do all these work when you can employ and pay a help, your koboko is waiting for you in heaven.

I know I have made some enemies (especially guys) with this article. Errrrrrm, state your grievance below in the comment section so I can duly apologize. LOL.

Alright, enough goofing around already. Enjoy the rest of your day hommies;
Barby.

Comments

  1. Nice 1 dear,nor mind sm lazy guys @ dere, they want 2 turn women into slaves,all in d name of marriage, thunder fire dem.Lol.BT on d whole cleanliness is gud,b it man or woman. N as d saying goes cleanliness is next 2.......complete it.FG

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a guys kitchen can actually look like this,then just imagine his toilets,God forbid I will run for my dear life,what!!! All those "wife material nonsense"does not work again these days atallll,some ladies that are even married today most of them can't even wash their undies well talk more of keeping a home clean,and they still get married to even neat and clean men not all doh! ,so any man that wants to test a woman with all that shit should please go to the village,even village girls are wise now,#smh# in a nutshell every man has that one thing that he deems possible to find in a woman that he loves, "the love of every man is not centred on wife material buhaha ,if a man finds a woman he loves,and she's still a wife material then all praise to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we dem neat guys, i think i ve OCD sef....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...too much of everything is bad oh. OCD is worse.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...