BIRTHDAY WEEKEND/PICTURE STORY

Hi Dearies! Who missed me? How was the weekend? My weekend was super nice, turn up was craaaay! And from my writing, you should know I'm elated. I'm very happy even though I didn't rest at all, but it was a pleasant stress and I am very grateful to God for life and for health and of course, for making the birthday(s) beautiful. I wish them many happy years ahead. Before I forget, I want to sincerely thank everyone who wished my sister and my little niece a happy birthday. I was indeed humbled by the number of calls, messages, dps, pms et al I got over the weekend. I would have mentioned names, but I don't want to offend anybody by omitting their names. God bless you all! I'm rich because I have you. Gracias.

My sister's family are July babies; Dad, Mum and my little niece. So they had a kind of combined birthday over the weekend. I thought it was worth celebrating and I asked my sister (sorry Big Sis, I have to call you out on this one. I love you too, mwah) long ago if they were celebrating, but she always gave me the cold shoulder so I relaxed. After sometime, she said they were just going to ''mark'' the birthday. Please remind me to always ask people to classify what their ''mark'' is because this mark was not a small something oh! It eventually became a big party and we had to plan everything within a day. Yeah right! You heard me, ONE DAY preparation! Party was for 1pm on Sunday. Preparation started on Saturday around that same time. From food, to drinks, to party packs and gifts and invitations to guests, we had just 24 hours to do the magic. And we did the magic!

Here are the pictures...

Birthday Girl.
Her Cake
Her second cake


My sister's cake
                                     Party packs
              Gifts for my niece from Yours Truly



 This was like her third outfit for the day, I cannot really remember. She wore like 5 different gowns specially ordered by her grandmother (mum's mum)
           Hello Children! No children party without the balloons and cones right?
 Interestingly, the party was celebrated on the 26th of July, which was my sister's birthday, but I can safely tell you that almost everyone forgot it was her birthday. They were all about the kiddo! Happy Birthday Sis'
                            At Lou's school party.
 You can see me in almost all the pictures right? Madam Lou didn't want to stand alone, she was ''gumming'' me. I had to excuse them at some point so she could focus.
                               My Darling Lou'

Uncle and Aunt. You need to see the super message my brother composed for my niece on facebook on her birthday. About how Lou officially made him an uncle. Very emotional.





                                    Daddy's Girl
                                     The cakes





                            Godmother and Mum
                                   Birthday Girls





                                       The Obi's



These are not professional pictures. They were taken with my phone. There are a lot of them, but I think we have been able to cover major events of the weekend and the school party.

I hope I didn't bore you?

Enjoy the rest of your week darlings,
Barby.

Comments

  1. C gbedu ....i hv missed...i'm sure sh wil be proud wen sh sees d pics yrs later...u guys tried...gr8 aunty nd wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...