HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERT.


Hi ya! Top of the morning to you.  How was the weekend? Mine was ok except that for some reasons best known to my network, I couldn't access the internet...and that pained me much cos I missed doing what I planned. However, it is better late than never, so here it is...

Yesterday and infact this week is a special one for me. Two of my siblings have their birthday in this week and I am elated about it. Remember I told y’all my parents have five kids right? Three women and two men (lol). And we follow each other in that order. The ladies first, before the men. How courteous, ladies first! So yesterday was our baby of the house’ birthday.

He is not a baby anymore though. He told me his age and almost didn’t believe him, I had to calculate myself. My parents don try sha and I hail them.  Aint easy oh. Back to my brother…

This guy is such a genius, I (we) love him like kilode. He is one guy with a good heart and the way he adores his elder brother, you’ll just envy the both of them, their squad is perfect! He is intelligent, smart, handsome and gat swag too, His bad side, he can grumble for Africa if you send him on errands (last born traits. I know some last born too that is very alapa ma sise but we love them like that. Lol). I have to mention that he draws very well, we are guilty of not developing that talent of his, but I’m sure that someday, he’ll be able to pick it up and we’ll be there to support him.

He is also a computer wizkid and though we complain about the amount of time he spends in front of a computer or phone, we love him still. When I started this blog, I told him about it, and trust, he was one of the first to visit and leave a comment. Does the name ‘’ZIGGY BANKS’’ on this blog ring a bell? Yeah, he is the one. I wonder where he got the name from oh. He was also quick to tell my mum about the blog and also helped her log in on her phone. Mumsy called me a day after the blog started and said ‘’I read your articles on Barby’s Diary, your brother helped me open it. Keep it up dear, I love them’’. I was happy she did and that he helped her with it. It didn’t end there, he also posted the blog links on his social media platforms and encouraged his friends to read the blog. He is such a huge fan and one of our promoters. He is away in boarding school and that’s why we haven’t heard so much from him on the blog. I’ve spoken to him and I sang and prayed for him.

Sweetheart, this is wishing you a very happy birthday and very many healthy years on earth filled with God’s blessings, favour, success and riches. We Love You our baby.

Happy Birthday Albert-Alfred Nwuli.

Dearies, please wish him a happy birthday in the comment section, and copy us your birth dates, we’ll be glad to keep a date with you. Mine is June 3rd. Add that to your diary.
 
And that's my bro and I in the picture. We are cute siblings right? Yelz!

Have a blessed week,
Barby

Comments

  1. Happy bday albert...ur sista hv praised u so much dt some of us come dey jealous...bt dt alapa ma sire part....thnk God i hv yoruba colleagues to interprete 4me....HBD 1s again. May God continue to bless u nd all of urs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday in arrears ziggy banks!
    Soar and increase in wisdom, grace and might!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Alfred, many more happy fulfilled years. nice one from a Bigsis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...