OH MY!

It's too early to start sounding like a cry baby but something just happened; I wrote an article that I wanted to share some minutes ago on CONFRONTING YOUR FEARS and guess what? I cannot explain what happened, I don't know what I punched on the keyboard, seems like it all wiped off  *hot tears streaming down my face*.

Why na? Nawa! Na so we go dey dey? And I wrote a whole lot of many many things (please pardon my diction) and was looking forward to getting feedback from you.

I'm bent on sharing that article with you guys so I'm going to keep trying until I can locate it. A part of me doesn't want to believe it is gone. It cannot be! Mbanu! I reject it. Amen.

Till I find it, pray for me,
Barby.

Comments

  1. eh yah.... hope we will get something about FGCI soon. i didnt really know you till serious senior class. i want to know how you survived it and what you garnered there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lateef; very soon. Keep refreshing the blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...