Hey Guys

Hi darlings...
No, I haven't abandoned you. And I am not tired, I cannot be. I figured some peeps visited the blog today and I can imagine their disappointment when they figured there were no new posts. But there are old ones na, read and re-read, you'll always find something you didn't find the first time.

I am (was) just down because the comments coming in were not encouraging. I need to get feedbacks, I need to feel that you are on the other side and you can feel me too. I wasn't going to say this, but it hurts to write and refresh hours later only to see 2 comments. I will cry oh! That's if I haven't already shed tears in my heart sef.

I also know that it may be due to the difficulties people are experiencing in trying to comment. I have done my little modifications, I have spoken to experts and friends who operate blogs and I have tried test running with my phone...it worked when I used the default browser. So try that too.

Can I shed a tear now? Lol.

I'm writing a new article and I want everyone that visits to be a part of it by posting a comment. It'll be fun that way and new visitors would find the blog more interesting. Please don't chase our visitors with your silence oh. Don't worry, we haven't started making money off it yet(so don't think this is about the money), I am only interested in active participation and a chat among us.

Mwah
Barby.

Comments

  1. Yes please leave a comment or more to encourage our dear blogger an aspiring young lady who is set to make a difference in the world, dont just read and leave, ur comment can touch a life out there or better still help someone pick up the broken pieces of his\her life and begin a fresh life! God bless you all! Obrigado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o! I have made it a part of my daily routine to stop by and catch up with what's new in the hood. It is important to leave a comment so others and possibly the author too can learn from you. Nature bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Efoma, pls tell them oh, they'll just be discouraging me anyhow...meanwhile, u deserve a hug. Oya take...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babes, you have to write for you and blog for yourself first even without the comments.
    It's a normal thing, when you just start, you may not see much in the way of comments, but keep at it.
    Did you start this because you had something to share with the world or for comments?
    Don't be derailed, keep at it and do this for the reason why you started it before and not for comments.

    Keep going Barby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...