New Beginnings...

Hi Lovelies and how's your day going?

I am in the office and I just thought; "why not write about how this all started"? 

So, here it is.

I have thought about owning my own blog for some time now, I cannot wrap my head around why. I just find myself exploring and trying my hands on new things. Everyday, I birth new ideas in this tiny head of mine. It's the passion to be different and carve my niche. I mean, women are doing great things out there, why can't I be one of them?

I started reading blogs some eight years ago(no kidding!) from BellaNaija to Linda Ikeji's blog(in that order because LIB wasn't so popular then), I feel like a Boss for my long "followership". Lol. I was introduced to blogging by my elder sister and I became quite addicted at the time, and my addiction has also drawn siblings and friends alike to these blogs, suffice to say, they also became addicted after frequent visits too.

But now, it is time to do my own thing and hopefully, it turns out to be as fun as I envisage. I can feel butterflies in my tummy like a girl whose crush came over to say "hi". We are not going to be copycats, we are going to do our own thing, in our own way and let it flow naturally.
Semi formal, random thoughts and opinions, news of what is happening around you, God's word, relationship talks, real life issues and everything and nothing.

I invite YOU to walk this path with me as I write a story which is my LIFE. My open secret.

Mwah,
Barby.

Comments

  1. keep it coming Mam, its gonna be worth it. #first official fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Babalola larthieph. I'm so happy you visited. Thanks, this means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad it did, its my @nd time of placing a comment on a blog. thanks for thanking me. we shall be with you through this positive successful phase jawe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Barbie, we gat ya back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ziggy Banks. Anonymous, I see you too. Do visit again pls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...