LET GO AND LET GOD

Hi Cupcakes, how did yesterday go? Good? Not so good? Don't worry, today is gonna be a good day, if you believe, shout the loudest Amen/Amin. Halleluyah! Lol. You would think that I became a prophet overnight. I am jare. The Bible says ''decree a thing and it shall come to pass''. We all have the authority to do so, that's why we should speak forth and it shall be established. For those of us going through one difficulty or the other, I pray for you, that God shall fight your battles, and you shall hold your peace. Amen.

Many of us (if not all of us) are looking to God for a miracle. First things first, know that there's no greater miracle than the miracle of sleeping and waking up, and once there is life, there is hope for a better tomorrow. So, don't complain when things aren't going the way you planned it, you never can tell, God has better and greater plans for you. If I wasn't convinced about writing and telling you this, trust me, I wouldn't have. I have written longer articles, and I have cancelled them, because I wasn't so convinced about it. Whichever article gets to the point where you can read and like and share, and comment, has my conviction. And this is one of them. God is real and prayer works!

I'll use myself as a testimony. Recently, I prayed to God about something, I put in a lot of effort to make sure I realized my goal and I was convinced I had done all I needed to get me what I prayed for. Along the line, I met someone whom I thought God was using to actualize my goal and he promised to help me. He failed. And I felt bitter afterwards. I cried, I stopped praying, I think I must have asked God questions; ''didn't I work hard for this?'', ''But I prayed oh'', ''Why me''?. I lost hope, I became angry, I became aggressive, I kept to myself and I was unhappy. In the midst of all this, God sent me someone, a helper, a person who thought I'll be the helper. I just smiled, because I immediately knew God got me from Day 0. I can imagine Him looking from on high and saying, ''let her be forming smart there, when she is done let me know so I can start my work''. I got more than I asked for, even more than I imagined. Those who know me well know this story. (This is not about a marriage proposal or a new car), and if I tell you what it is about, you may think it is small and not worth my hype, but, ''who no go no know'' and that's why I am leaving out the minute details and letting you learn from the overall gist. I am happier now, I am grateful and I thank God every morning I wake. God indeed is real. He knew us even before he formed us, he alone knows the number of hair on our heads. You see? Just surrender yourself. Let go and Let God, a very profound statement which I have adopted as my mantra. It speaks to me whenever I hear it.

So please, Let go and Let God in your life and in that situation and see him do that which he says he will do.
I hope that someone picks something from this piece today.
Barby.

Comments

  1. nice post prophetess Barbie. ve a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go gather money open church for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawyer turned prophetess...or lawyer by profession. Prophetess by calling...lawyer by day,prophetess by night...i am jus trying to imagine hw d headline wil look like...Abeg when dem open d church, lemme be harvest committee chairman oh...lol. nyc 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prophet Barby...sounds more like it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True ! God is good! Go girl :) You are an inspiration. .. I just dont know how to use this blog thing though. .. lol !

    ReplyDelete
  6. God this God that! When it works it is God when it doesnt, it is either he is testing our patience or its our fault. Na wa sha! He had the power to stop Lucifer, he didn't, now we have to deal with the hommie. Ever asked what if there is no God, heaven, hell? Ever asked why no messiah, prophets is from Europe, Asia, Africa, America, Australia? But all from middle east and God is fair, impartial n just? Lots of evil people live their lives to old age but innocent newborns die at Birth or just a few days after? Is concept of God logical or just Mere belief? I heard one can't be smart, objective and religious, hmmm! Just asking though, let me stop before I'm called an unbeliever. I believe in humanity love patience, hustle, evolution and nature. Nice piece though at Barbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...