Welcome!!!

Hi Everyone.

Welcome to my World.

A little about myself; I am the third child in a family of five children, a lawyer by profession and an entrepreneur by choice.
I love to look good, read, cook, surf the net, be around loved ones, and be the best I can be (you'll always find me doing one or some of the above at a time).

This is a "diary"; where I write down my personal experiences and thoughts. So, I am making you all my best friends, my companion, my confidant, my critic, and my other self.

I sincerely hope you do not bail on me when I need you most, and that we make this as interesting as it can be for ourselves. Feel free to share you experiences and thoughts with me too.

Much Love,
Barby.

Comments

  1. Awww, reminds me of my first post too... you'll enjoy the blogosphere(i know u've been on it but writing is different from reading.lol)
    Don't bail on us, we'll be here reading...
    Welcome Barby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances. She's also an inspiration. She owns www.imperfectlyperfectlives.com. Check it out and you'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...