Top of the Morning!!!

I hope u all had a nice night? Tell me about it!

Mine was nothing short of my routine; get my niece from crèche, bathe her, feed her, put her to sleep before I (cook or) eat something and then, my bed asap.
I get my niece from crèche because I stay with my sister and she closes from work later than 6pm, she's a Banker, you guessed right.

But I have a little challenge, I think I sleep too early. Like, 8pm or 9pm most times and I wake up by 6am. I mean, I sleep for 10hrs at night. Gross, right? I think it is. Though, I don't get to nap during the day because of work. I discussed this with my mum and she goes; "it's fat! you're too fat and it'll make you lazy soon". N.B - She tells me this everyday of my life (LOL). It use to worry my heart out but I don't curr anymore sef, I have developed the thickest skin to it. *tongue out* I mean, I only weigh 70kg the last time I checked and I'm in my twenties. Errrrrrm, is that too much?

I dunno if I think it is oh, but I can tell you sincerely that I am conscious of my weight and I try to check it. I eat twice a day save for the occasional nibbling here and there. Confession; I love good food. Who doesn't? You can steal me with fries or anything that goes into an oven. That'll be a topic for another day. I exercise too, that's if you call my occasional skipping, sit-ups and strolling to the junction an exercise, and there's the climbing the stairs at office too. LMAO! I can hear my head saying "yeah right!" Haba na, one step at a time jor.

Ok now, enough about me. Let's talk about you. Yes, you! How's your weight and what do you do daily to remain healthy? What's your diet like and what foods/snacks are your guilty pleasures? Let us know!


In all, though losing a few pounds, being healthy and looking good is on my list, I'm comfortable in my skin and confident too. You should be too and be proud of yourself. There can only be one YOU and that is YOU!

Please share your thoughts in the comment section below and don't forget to stop by, today, tomorrow and the day after. Tell a friend to tell another friend to visit the blog and together, let's be one big family.

Peaches and Crème ,
Barby.

Comments

  1. Nyccccc....sleeping for 10hrs outta 24hrs,hmmm... this is rili interesting anyways, keep it up. Some of us r already ur biggest fan. Looking 4ward to more interesting piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Akpos. 10hrs outta 24hrs is big oh, almost feels like I sleep for the better part of the day. I didn't think of it that way...do you have any exercise routine you'll love to share? Guilty pleasures? We await you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reduce dt meal to 1 per day...tk more water...tk dt stroll instead of cabbin it...nr b trek o..lol. nd climb dt stairs often nd nt d lift...do dese nd watch out d result in 1mnth...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alby, I see u. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 70kg? #coughs#.. actually i can also sleep for Africa. sometimes, it can be said that i sleep for a living, i can even give a sleeping lesson. the heat of the place i am burns skin not to talk of fat... the last time i checked, i weighed 74.. should be 60smtin nw sha. lemme stop here before i become am addict of ur comment-space. i dont normally comment, i just read buh i feel im part of this from the beginning. you are doin so well already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is 70kg big? Don't make me feel bad jor @ Lateef

    ReplyDelete
  7. And please keep reading and commenting. We appreciate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

OF COMMITMENT AND STUPIDITY

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BARBY'S DIARY!!! + THE BIG GIVEAWAY IS ON...